Katie L Oakley

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

I bid you farewell 2014...

So, this year has been full of downs and then towards the end of the year, lots of ups.

We lost our beautiful Mum in March, watched one of my best friends get married in July, we bought our first home in October as well as many little good and bad things that happened, these are all things that have changed me as a person.

Next year, we have a lot to look forward to. I will be spending NYE with my not so little Brother, Harry, my Sister will have passed her driving test, we are flying to Bordeaux to watch two of our close friends tie the knot and I turn 21 (again!).

I will be getting back in the craft room early January. My crafting has taken a back seat due to the house move and not being motivated enough to get in there!

For now, I would like to wish each and every one of my readers a Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year. May you enjoy spending time with your friends, family and loved ones. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home