Katie L Oakley

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sn@p Journalling - Capture the Moment


I have started my pink Sn@p binder! At long last! 

The papers I have used to cover it are from the digital range from Simple Stories, Vintage Bliss, which can be found here. I am glad they come in digital format as I wanted to keep the inside of this binder with the same theme and that may have meant buying loads of the paper packs. At least this way, I can print as much or as little as I need! :) 

Over the New Year period, I also bought myself a La De Dah album, of which is going to be dedicated to my weight loss journey. As some of you may know I started Slimming World last year but didn't do too well on due to the unforeseen circumstances that were threw at me last year. I did however, join back to group on Tuesday, and I am going to get healthy this year. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home